Roll Bad Padding (3/4" Halo Bars)
2 pieces of black junior dragster roll bar padding for halo bars.6" long. Fits 3/4" bar diameter. 3/8" thick at your child's site line. SFI 45.1. NHRA Jr dragster Mandatory. EASY INSTALL
Padded Neck Support
- Fits adjustable speedit fasteners
- For all types of racing
- Reduces neck fatigue for any racer
- SFI Tag included, SFI 3.3 approved
- New Price Red and Blue $29.95
Jr Dragster Roll Bar Padding (SFI 45.1) 3 ft.
Single Piece Black junior dragster roll bar padding. Fits 1"-1 1/8" bar diameter. 3/8" thick at your child's site line. SFI 45.1. NHRA Mandatory. EASY INSTALL
See Jr Dragster Roll Bar Padding Kit (SFI 45.1)
Outlaw Bandit Shield 2017+ for Simpson Helmets
Shields for 2017+ Outlaw Bandit helmets. Note different helmet sizes take different shield sizes. Please see photo to check your manufacturing date.
Simpson helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints. When ordering a shield for your racing or motorcycle helmet, keep these considerations in mind.
Clear shields are generally used for night racing or very low light conditions
Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
Yellow visors are often used in dawn or dusk driving, as they tend to accentuate track features
Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime driving
Some people find that mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields and Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare
Water works best. It's very important to use the correct cleaners when cleaning your shields, otherwise you run the risk of damaging the shield's coating. Avoid using any glass cleaner containing ammonia, as this can harm the anti-scratch coating on the outside of the shield, and the anti-fog coating on the inside of the shield. Using a microfiber towel and water, wipe in one direction and repeat until the visor is clean and dry.
SUPER SPORT GLOVE
The Super Sport is an entry level racing glove that protects and performs. This is an SFI 3.3/1 certified glove of Nomex construction. Popular reverse seams and silicone graphics finish out the design. The Super Sport is an exceptional value and will not disappoint
YOUNG GUN YOUTH GLOVE by Simpson
Double layer Nomex® knit construction with an SFI 3.3/5 rating.
The Young Gun is super sylish and super protective.
Available in kids sizing Small, Medium and Large.
Color: Black with White and Silver accents.
THE HIGHTOP DRIVING SHOE (SFI-5) by Simpson
- SFI 3.3/5 certified and includes SFI Tag
- Double speedfit closure
- Fleece Nomex® lining
- Satin Suede toe, heel and lace guard reinforcements
- Triple layer anterior toe area for added wear protection
- Non-slip, super sensitive PU sole with posi-grip traction
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue
- Blue and Red only available in sizes 7-11.5
- Black only available in sizes 4-14
- Sizes Shown are for Men. Ladies order 1.5 sizes down from your typical size to adjust
YOUTH ADRENALINE DRIVING SHOE, SFI.5, by Simpson
- Meets SFI and includes SFI tag
- Single speedfit closure
- Low cut achilles support for maximum flexibility
- Fleece Nomex lined
- Satin suede toe, heel, and lace guard reinforcements
- Triple layer anterior toe area for added wear protection
- Non-Slip super sensitive PU sole with Posi-grip traction
- Color: Black only
MIDTOP DRIVING SHOE, SFI.5 by Simpson
The Midtop shoes is SFI 3.3/5 certified. A single speed-fit closure locks away Nomex laces. Achilles relief cut for maximum flexibility. Fleece FR lining. Satin suide toe, heel and lace guard reinforcements. Triple layer anterior toe layer for added wear protection. Non-slip, super sensitive PU sole with posi-grip traction. Attractive Black and Gray two tone design.
IMPULSE RACING GLOVE
The Impulse Professional racing glove provides protection and grip in all the right areas.
SFI 5 Rated Racing Glove with Nomex® construction.
Exceptionally soft palm constructed of goat leather.
This glove is available with inside seams only.
RJS Camlock 5 Point Harness
RJS Racing Equipment 5 point camlock harness. Bolt to jr dragster chassis only. Not loop. Attention* (Possible 24-48 hour lead time)
Legend II Youth Suit by Simpson
The Youth Legend II Suit is an affordable SFI.1 rated firesuit tailored to the needs of the racer. We have added a new distinctive styling and an attractive color combination.
This entry level FR Cotton suit includes a wrap-around collar and three point epaulets with Simpson branding. We have also included vertical quilting, 360 degree full arm gussets, straight leg cuffs and front pockets.
ADRENALINE DRIVING SHOE, SFI.5 by Simpson
Meets SFI, includes SFI tag
Single Speedfit closure
Low cut Achilles support
Fleece Nomex lining
Triple layer anterior toe area
Non-slip PU sole with Posi-grip traction
PREDATOR DRIVING GLOVE (SFI-5) by Simpson
SFI CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL SERIES GLOVE
The Predator Glove is constructed of Nomex®, the fabric of choice for protective gear. Individual performance leather grip-points are strategically placed to provide exceptional dexterity and natural wheel grip. Nomex's® reduced heat transfer capabilities bring an unmatched level of protection. The Predator also features an extra long bunch free gauntlet and knock out style that is sure to get you noticed. Available in much sought after White, or the always appropriate Black.
Adult Sizes: S - XL
Meets SFI 3.3/5, includes SFI tag
- Lightweight Nomex ® construction for ultimate comfort and fit
- Digital fire resistant leather with individual performance stress points
- All Nomex ® , extra long gauntlet with forearm cuff for custom fit
SIMPSON RACING VORTEX GLOVES
The Vortex is an SFI 3.3/5 and FIA homologated professional racing glove with Nomex® construction. FEATURES:
- SFI 3.3/5 and FIA certified
- Strategically placed wrist bone padding provides additional protection in this stressed area
- External seems and pre-curved palms provide comfort
- Tapered and pre-curved fingers and fourchettes give the driver excellent control
- Silicone palm gripper design and striking embroidered knuckle logo add to the Vortex Gloves’ appeal
SIMPSON RACING DNA GLOVES
The DNA Glove is a high performance driving glove using knit Nomex® that conforms to each individual driver's hands for a unique custom fit. Wear the DNA Glove for unmatched comfort and performance
Legend II Suit
The Legend II is an affordable SFI.1 rated firesuit tailored to the needs of the racer. We have added a new distinctive styling and an attractive color combination.
This entry level FR Cotton suit includes a wrap-around around collar and three point epaulets with Simpson branding. We have also included vertical quilting, 360 degree full arm gussets, straight leg cuffs and front pockets. Choose from a complete range of Adult sizes.
YOUTH HELIX RACING SUIT by Simpson
The Helix driving suit is a part of our DNA strand of high performance racing products. Simpson’s DNA products are designed with athletic performance enhancing features engineered to reduce weight and driver restrictions.
- SFI.5 Rated
- DuPont® Nomex® fabric
- 270 degree arm and back gussets
- Knee and Inner Thigh Stretch Panels
- Lower back stress relief panel
- Upper back ventilation port
- No bulk, weight saving patch pockets and embroidered trim and logo.
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint (YOUTH)
The Hybrid Sport for junior drivers! Lighter, sleek, modern and appealing with defined wings for seatbelt containment. The sliding tethers and patent pending multi-tether system enhances side to side range of movement and field of vision. The Hybrid Sport Jr. sizes are SFI 38.1 approved.
- X-Small 22-26" 4-6 Years
- Child 22-26" 7-9 Years
- Youth 26-30" 9-12 Years
Note the X-Small Child is supplied with shorter 10" FIXED tethers for the smallest of drivers.
- 20% reduction in weight over earlier models
- Available with patent pending multi-tether system to enhance side to side movement
- DuPont carbon polymer construction
- Sleek, modern profile with defined wings for seatbelt containment
Dual End tethers and SAH M6 Anchors
With Seat Belt Anchor System & Quick Release Tethers & SAH D-Ring Kit
With Seat Belt Anchor System & Post Clip Tethers & SAH Post Anchors
With Seat Belt Anchor System & Dual End Tethers & SAH M6 Anchors
Hybrid Sizing Chart
- 1. Measure around chest below pectoral muscles.
- 2. Measure with driving suit. If not available add 1" to measurement.
- 3. Take measurement with tape placed against driver without any slack and without pulling the tape tight.
- 4. Once measurement has been determined refer to size chart for device size selection.
NECKSGEN REV HEAD RESTRAINT SYSTEMS SFI 38.1)
The NecksGen REV is the more affordable option for those looking for a great head and neck restraint. Combining the safety of an SFI 38.1 certified device, with the comfort of the small package of the REV, it’s just a matter of choosing which size works best for you. REV head and neck restraints come with a fixed-length tether that will fit most drivers.
BANDIT - SNELL 2015 by Simpson
Helmet is NHRA IHRA legal through 2025.
Introducing Snell SA 2015 Helmets – Superior Protection
Classic Bandit flag ship helmet from Simpson improved with age through helmet safety and aerodynamic technology advancements
- Distinctive, authentic Bandit design well suited to most forms of racing
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Radio communications available
- Side pipe option available
- Additonal shields offered in Clear, Smoke, Iridium, Amber and Mirror
- Recommended for multi-use - Circle Track Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed "Low Velocity" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
NEW: A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 certified has passed “Low Lateral” impact tests focusing on the key area around the ear and temple.
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.